Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Added to my Store!!

I have been working diligently over the last 2 days trying to build somewhat of an inventory in my Etsy Store...Sugar and Spice Accessories.  My question is how do I stand out from the rest??  There are, what seems like, a million pages that all sell the same things.  I'm hoping I can at least make back some of the money that I have put into making these accessories.   If you get a chance...take a look at my site...http://www.etsy.com/shop/2under2mom

Here is what I added today...

Deco Mesh Summer Wreath


Pink Crochet Headband with White Sparkly Gerber Daisy

My personal favorite...Cream Crochet Headband with Peach Flower and Pearl Accent

Most time consuming and first attempt at making a bow....Peacock Blue Crochet Headband with Green Bow and Pearl Accent

Ava modeling the Peacock Headband

Banner for Esty Store

No comments:

Post a Comment