Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still Working Hard on Etsy

Today I had a friend over so I did not get as much accomplished as yesterday.  I did get one headband made today and a barrette to give to my friends baby.  Here is a picture of today's headband....


No...you haven't already seen this one before...I made one yesterday very similar to this one.  The ladybug one I posted yesterday was on a red headband and the tulle bow was much smaller and there was no fuzzy feather accent.  I'm quite proud of this one. 

Here is my thing though....Etsy is so darn competitive.  There are like 1 million people out there selling headbands.  I noticed I have had lots of people look but no one taking the bait.  It is a bit discouraging to look through the Etsy site at some of the stores that are perfectly put together.  I am just trying to make a few bucks...these folks are making livings from their crafts.  Oh well...I guess I will just see what happens. 

If you get a chance...check out my store....http://www.etsy.com/shop/2under2mom

No comments:

Post a Comment